WhatsApp: (+66) 952182100
The most efficient way to contact us is by WhatsApp. Please consider our rates below. If you'd like, just whatsapp and chat about your trip. Then, we will pick you up at your hotel in Bangkok.
Service charge quoted of your private tour group by your own requested destination in central Thailand:
A personal tour guide only: 60 USD/day (2,000 THB)
An air conditioned bus rent (12-40 people): 380 USD/day (12,000 THB) with fuel free of charge. There is a driver.
Included: An English speaking driver who is your guide, car rental, all fuel, toll fee, parking fee, pickup and drop off at hotel.
Excluded: Food, hotel, and entrance fees to tourist attractions. These expenses will be your own choices because we do not know how well you eat, have hotel stay, and how many attractions you'd like to visit each day.
Recommended popular 3 day Bangkok itinerary: https://thaitravel.in.th/index.php/package/tour/3-day-central-thailand-bangkok-floating_market-ayutthaya.html
- For your hotel reservation in Thailand, it is recommended at: www.agoda.com and www.booking.com. Please book before your trip begins. Thailand online map is: www.google.co.th/maps. Popular domestic air flight booking is www.airasia.com
- If your group has 1-4 people, and need to go to 3-4 places in Bangkok 1 day and return to your hotel in Bangkok the same day in the evening. The guide will pick you up at your hotel's lobby by his sedan car to the tourist attractions and return back at night. It is only 100 USD/day (3,500 THB). The rate 60-70 USD/day is commonly the cheapest sedan car rent price in Bangkok. So we offer quite the same price, but you get a free guide who is also the driver, and fuel free of charge.
- If your group has 1-4 people, and need to go outside Bangkok 1 day and return to your hotel in Bangkok the same day in the evening. The rate is here: 60 USD/day for the guide+50 for the guide's car = 110 USD/day (3,500 THB). The fuel is free of charge.
- If your group has 1-4 people, and need to go outside Bangkok 1 day and stay in a hotel one night and return to your hotel in Bangkok the day after that in the evening. The calculation is: 60 USD/day for the guide+20 USD for the guide's accomodation+50 for the guide's car = 130 USD/day (4,000 THB).
- If your group has 5-9 people, and need to travel in Bangkok 1 day and return to your hotel in Bangkok the same day in the evening. The calculation is: 60 USD/day for the guide+80 for a van car rent = 140 USD/day (4,500 THB) including fuel free of charge.
- If your group has 5-9 people, and need to go outside Bangkok 1 day and stay in a hotel one night and return to your hotel in Bangkok the day after that in the evening. The rate is: 60 USD/day for the guide+20 USD for the guide's accomodation+70 for a van car rent = 150 USD/day (5,000 THB) including fuel free of charge.
- If your group has 10-40 people, and need to go outside Bangkok 1 day and return to your hotel in Bangkok the same day in the evening. The calculation is here: 60 USD/day for the guide + 380 for a bus car rent +and guide accommodation= 440 USD/day (15,000 THB) including fuel free of charge.
- The pick-up time at the lobby at your hotel in Bangkok is usually at 8/9 a.m. after breakfast. The return time back to your hotel in the evening can be as late as 7:00 pm. If later than that the overtime charge is 200 THB/hr. The guide will dress with t-shirt and jeans and go along with the group very informal to make the guest relax. Anyway, the customer can request if the guide must dress formally with the suite and necktie for special event/guest. The guide is free to enter most public attractions, thus you no need to pay that. And the guide will find his own meals and accommodation each day. Please do not ask about such place to go and activity like: drug and sex.
- The payment can be before or after the tour completes. You pay when you meet the driver. Please provide bill in USD or Bahts. The exchange rate is 1 USD = 33.14 Bahts.
- Things should and not to do: If you go to very formal place or big temple such as the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and others at Ayutthaya historical city; wearing shorts and flip-flops are not allowed. You must wear long pants and proper shoes. Do not touch the head of Thai people and Buddha image. Do not shout. Thailand climate is hot and humid, if you plan to outdoor activity that explode to the sun all day: sunglasses, hat, umbrella, and lotions; are maybe recommended to bring with. Be patient and prepare for unsatisfied things such as: long walk, traffic jams, hot climate, and many people in tourist attractions that may cause; so please don't be angry and show that to everyone and our guide too.
- In Bangkok, it is recommended to have a guide with you if you'd like to visit some important places such as The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun all the same day. This is because if you want to have a lecture, learn, discuss, and understand Thailand history and way of life. Or you'd like to discuss with someone who is a Thai and knowledgeable. Other shopping places, it is very convenient you can go yourself by BTS metro sky train by booking your hotel near a station. But if your group have plan to travel to popular tourist cities near Bangkok such as Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Huahin, Kanchanaburi, Amphawa, Damnoen saduan, and far north Chiangmai; maybe your group needs a private driver, car, and a guide.
- Why hiring us? Because we believe that we are the best - professional and well-trained guide with best price. It is better to have us in the trip with your group: safer, more comfortable, easier, more time-saving, informative, more fun, donot lose way, more knowledge, emergency helper, and more money safer with more people in the group. Beside being your driver, also, the guide, is a body guard, help you take photos, help do something, and carry things while you do not need to worry anything, just enjoy your holiday.
Songwut Krasae-in, a native Thai born. He graduted in the Doctoral Degree (PhD) in Energy Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway in 2005. Afther that, he was university lecturer for 5 years. His profile page is: https://krasaein.wordpress.com. Now he is a business man who operates such as a freelance consulting engineer about energy technology management, Peppady Art and Computer School Bangkok (www.peppady.in), and he is the owner/managing director of UCall Technology company (www.ucall.in.th) in Bangkok, Thailand. He is also mechanical engineer to sell electric motorcycle www.dako.in.th both import and self-produced by his team in company in Thailand. The company has 5 staff members. It sell more than 2,000 different electronic devices, computer components and accessories. It is our intention to have the other company about tour operator.
Certificate of course completion for tourist guide from Silapakorn University - The highest level to lead any group tour around the world:
From left to right: Dr. Songwut, Ms. Mint, Ms. Krittiya, and Ms. Tael. Everyone now at Ucall Technology Company, has part-time work to jump start and begin ThaiTravel.in.th. While Ms. Tael will be guide Songwut's assistant to show you around sometime.
Mr. Guide Rodjom, the rightmost in photo below, is our English speaking driver and a guide. He is usually out and assigned, when guide Songwut is busy, by sedan car with 4 seats for the group 1-4 people. He is a freelance computer teacher with computer science degree who teaches guide Songwut to write website ThaiTravel. He works part-time job for ThaiTravel. The rate is 3500 THB/day in Bangkok and nearby suburb including the driver who is your guide, van rental, and all petro. Working time from 8-19 o'clock from and to your hotel. Overtime 200 THB/hr.
Mr. Guide Siravich, second from left photo below, is our English speaking driver and a guide. He is usually out by the white van with 10 seats (behind him in photo) for the group 5-10 people. He was a former mechanical technican at Thai Electricity Department but now early retired. He become almost all time job at ThaiTravel. When there is a tour group, he is always available. The rate is 4,500 THB/day in Bangkok and nearby suburb including the driver who is your guide, van rental, and all petro. Working time from 8-19 o'clock from and to your hotel. Overtime 200 THB/hr.
Ms. Guide Thong, leftmost photo below, is our female English speaking driver and a guide too capable of deep history explain at popular temples in Bangkok and Ayutthaya old historical city. She is usually out when, guide Siravich is busy, with the white van 10 seats for the group 5-10 people. She is a guide and freelace driver, now part-time job at ThaiTravel. The rate is 4,500 THB/day in Bangkok and nearby suburb including the driver who is your guide, van rental, and all petro. Working time from 8-19 o'clock from and to your hotel. Overtime 200 THB/hr.
Sometime, every guide is on the job. We will send Mr. guide KIT, rightmost in photo below. He will be out, when there is no one available, by the VIP van with 5 seats (behind him in photo) for the group 2-5 people. He is a full time driver especially doing a lot airport transfer. He is a part-time at ThaiTravel. The rate is 4,500 THB/day in Bangkok and nearby suburb. Working time from 8-19 o'clock from and to your hotel. Overtime 200 THB/hr.
English German and French speaking licensed tour guide - Mr. POM - He is a freelance guide with 20 yr experience in tourism, is hired as part-time at Thai Travel. The rate is 3,000 THB/day from 8 am-8 pm.
Bahasa Indonesia, Malaysia, and English speaking licensed tour girl guide - Ms. Kitty - She is a freelance guide with 5 yr experience in tourism, is hired as part-time at Thai Travel. The rate is 3,000 THB/day from 8 am-6 pm.
This house is the office of Thaitravel.in.th:
It's our dream and big house which is the headquater of Ucall Technology company. We live and work inside this paradise happily.
A group of 1-4 people:
This car, we will use to drive for your private tour group between 1-4 people to anywhere in and outside Bangkok suburb or over Thailand. The car rent is 50 USD per day excluding fuel charge:
A group of 5-10 people:
If your private tour group for any requested destination has between 5-10 people, you need to rent a van with 10 seats. With an english speaking driver, it costs 4,500 THB/day per day from 8 am-7 pm including all fuel.
A group of 11-14 people:
If your private tour group for any requested destination has between 5-14 people, you need to rent a van with 14 seats. Our 12-seat van that can accommodate 12 people in back and the other 2 persons in front. It costs 5,500 THB/day per day from 8 am-7 pm all petro, driver's hotel, toll way and parking fees.
A group of 11-19 people:
For a mini bus rent with 20 seats and a driver is 6,000 THB/day from 8 am-8 pm, but not including fuel and other costs. The driver will work 12 days, overtime 300 THB/hr.
This rate does not include: Fuel fee, expressway fee.
How to calculate fuel costs:
This is the diesel car, the price is 7.00 baht (oil price 30 baht: liter) Formula: distance x 2 x 7.0.
Like Bangkok - Pattaya distance 150 km = 150 x 2 x 7.0 oil value = 2,100 THB.
Note: The oil price estimate, see how the program and how much to use the car, so the estimated cost of gas, including expressway fees of about 2,500-3,000 baht.
The minibus does not go out from Bangkok more than 300 kilometres. The bus cannot climb or go steep to mountainous roads the place such as Khao Yai or others.
Mini Bus size: 2 meters long, 6 meters high, 2.60 meters.
Seat arrangement 2-1 (AB - C).
Standard 18 seats, adds 18 + 2 Seats (Foldable Chairs).
Baggage can be collected at Luggage compartment on the back of the car, ability to contain 6-8 bags.
A group of 18-50 people:
If your private tour group for any requested destination has between 18-50 people, you need to rent an air-conditoning bus. With a driver, it costs 12,000 Bahts or 380 USD per day from 8 am-8 pm including a driver and fuel free of charge. In addition, you need to hire an English speaking tourist guide 60 USD. Totally, 440 USD per day:
***Vehicle physical looking might be subjected to chage without prior notice.
Popular Tourist Attraction Cities in Thailand - arranged by popularity
Central Region: Bangkok, Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Huahin, Damnoen Saduak
Southern Region: Phuket, Krabi, Samui, Phi Phi, Ko Pha Ngan
Northern Region: Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Chiang Rai Lampang
Tourist information: www.tourismthailand.org, www.bangkok.com, https://www.jenreviews.com/best-things-to-do-in-thailand and www.tripadvisor.com